The basic Blackjack rules are when all cards are dealt. Everyone can draw unlimited cards. Can be drawn until the point exceeds 21 or a satisfactory point is obtained. But if the score exceeds 21, that means you lose, etc. And there are other rules that you need to learn, such as the draw trick that you should learn to understand as much as possible. in order to draw cards correctly Increase your chances of winning bets.
If the dealer has dealt the first 2 cards, if you don’t get the highest card A. You can draw cards as follows: ทางเข้า UFABET
- Your score is less than or equal to 8, you ask for more cards. but do not increase the bet
- You have 9 in your hand and the dealer has 3-6 cards, you can ask for one more card.
- If you have a total of 10 points and the dealer has 2-9 points, you ask for a double card.
- The dealer has a hand of 2-10 and the player has a hand of 11 points, a double card is asked.
- If the player has 12 points and the banker has 2-3 points, ask for a simple card.
- You already have a card with a total of 17-21. You don’t need to ask for more cards. Because if the point exceeds 21, it will be considered losing immediately.
And if you have an A in your hand, follow the following playing techniques.
- If you have an A with a 2 or 3 and the dealer has 5-6 points, you ask for a double. But if the dealer has points beyond this, ask for more cards as usual.
- You have an A with a 4 or 5 and the dealer has 4-6 points, ask for a double. If the dealer has 7 points, ask for an additional card.
- If you have A and 6 and the dealer has 3-6, press Double.
- There are A and 7 cards and the dealer has 2, 7 and 8, do not draw.
- When there are A’s, 8’s or 9’s, don’t draw more. Because if you ask for more cards, you have the right to score more than 21 because the point is more than 21, you will lose immediately.